Your Assessment Made Simple
Welcome to Autoexel.
As an Apprentice, Autoexel understand that taking an End-point Assessment can be stressful.
Our goal is to make things as simple as we can for, in order to give you the best possible chance of passing the End-point Assessment.
On this page you’ll find links to everything you will need to prepare for your EPA.
Below you will find links to each Standard that Autoexel assess. Within each page you will find a walkthrough of the EPA process from the point of view of an apprentice, detailing each stage of the EPA.
For information on each Standard, please click the link.
- ST0033 – Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle)
- ST0499 – Autocare Technician
- ST0068 – Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Heavy Vehicle)
- ST0406 – Vehicle Damage Assessor
- ST0352 – Accident Repair Technician
- ST0448 – Vehicle Damage Paint Technician
- ST0403 – Vehicle Damage Panel Technician
At Autoexel we work to a single statement – Your Assessment Made Simple.
We endeavour to keep the process of getting to EPA as straight-forward as possible.
For more information on our Policies & Procedures please click here.
Autoexel offer a suite of resources to assist with your EPA preparation.
We offer practice exams for each Standard – access to these is granted after your training provider registers you with us, and can be accessed at autoexel.org.uk/t